Fourth RETHINKIN Closed Expert Seminar of 16 April 2021
- Prof. dr. Boone Ingrid – Introduction
- Bosch Laura – The Stichting Donorgegevens Kunstmatige Bevruchting: tasks and practice
- Dra. Bou-Sfia Soraya – The right to identity from an international human rights perspective
- Dra. Decorte Elodie – The right to access information about ones genetic origins in the context of medically assisted reproduction: comparative overview
- Dr. Dorscheidt Jo – Recent evaluations of the Wet Donorgegevens Kunstmatige Bevruchting
- Dr. Indekeu Astrid – The meaning of genes for and experiences of (intended) parents and sperm donor-conceived offspring
- Dr. Maas Janneke – Fiom (Dutch centre for adoption and parentage questions)
- Dr. Nekkebroeck Julie – Counseling inteded parents who consider using donor gametes
- Wijnants Sanne – Flemish parentage centre and DNA-databank
- Prof. dr. Wuyts Tim – New legal paths to discover and establish genetic origins?
Third RETHINKIN Closed Expert Seminar of 11-12 May 2017
- Prof. dr. Boone Ingrid – Residence and Contact in Belgium
- Prof. dr. Coenraad Lienke – Children’s procedural rights in family cases
- Prof. dr. Declerck Charlotte – The Proposed Belgian Reform of Succession Law and the Children’s Perspective
- Prof. dr. Ferrer Riba Josep – Parental responsibilities in a European perspective
- Prof. dr. Kolkman Wilbert – Family provision in Europe
- Prof. dr. Navarro-Michel Monica – Residence and contact.
- Prof. dr. Scherpe Jens – Exercise of parental responsibilities
- Prof. dr. Ter Haar Hans – Supervision of the administration of minor’s asstes by parents and guardians
- Prof dr. Vanassche Sofie – Alternating residence after parental separation the well-being of parents and children
- Prof dr. Willems Geoffrey – The ECtHR and conflicts between parents
Second RETHINKIN Closed Expert Seminar of 12 september 2016
- Prof. dr. Frederik Swennen: Adult guardianship measures Belgium
- Dr. Kees Blankman: Guardianship for adults and protecting the elderly; is there a need for change?
- Prof. dr. Wilbert Kolkman: Experiences with continuing powers of attorney in the Netherlands
- Dr. Torbjörn Odlöw: CPA’s in Scandinavia + Overview CPA Scandinavia
- Prof. dr. Tineke Abma: Autonomy in old age
- Dr. Esther Pans: Assessment of mental capacity
- Masterclass: Research into family law: some methodological reflections: Professor Katharina Boele-Woelki – University of Utrecht.
- Valuation and Compensation of Domestic Work – a Belgian Perspective: Prof. dr. Charlotte Declerck – Universiteit Hasselt.
- Valorization of household labour through property law in Norway – Professor dr. juris Tone Sverdrup- University of Oslo- Law Faculty
- Distribution of household income – Gerlinde Verbist- Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy – Univerity of Antwerp.
- Household production and Social Security: the case for a Social Divorce Insurance – Joris Ghysels – TIER Maastricht University and Wim Van Lancker, University of Antwerp. Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy
- Economic Analysis of Household Production – Laurens Cherchye (University of Leuven)- Bram De Rock (ULB and University of Leuven) and Frederic Vermeulen (University of Leuven).
- Why should we care about care? THE ROLE OF INFORMAL CHILDCARE AND ELDERCARE IN AGING SOCIETIES IN EASTERN EUROPE AND CENTRAL ASIA – Ana Maria Munoz Boudet, Victoria Levin, Beth Zikronah Rosen – Poverty and Social Protection and Labor Global Practices- ECA Region- The World Bank Group