On Friday 25 March 2022, RETHINKIN_ and the Vereniging voor Familierecht (V.Fam.) are jointly organising an online doctoral seminar. The seminar is open to academics and practical lawyers. You are cordially invited to attend.
Three PhD students will explain their research after which a debate will take place between the participants. The programme is as follows:
- 13h Welcome (Prof. Dr. Charlotte Declerck, President V.Fam.)
- 13.15 Teenagers, parents and doctors: the autonomy of adolescents in health law (Mrs. Marie Goemaere, KU Leuven)
- 13.30 Debate
- 13.45h Perspectives for the reform of the Belgian kinship law. A legal-dogmatic research on the basis of a value-oriented analysis of the possession of state, the term regulation and the interest of the child (Mr Leander Van Driessche, UGent)
- 14.00u Debate
- 14.15u Towards an optimal legal position for siblings in Belgium (Mrs. Maxime Dupan, UGent)
- 14.30 Debate
- 14.45 Conclusion (Prof. Dr. Frederik Swennen, President of RETHINKIN_)
Participation is free of charge. It suffices to confirm your participation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive in due course a link to participation and some practical practical instructions.
We look forward to welcoming you.